THE POLYTECHNIC, IBADAN
ADMISSION INTO TWO YEAR DAILY PART-TIME PROGRAMME
(DPP) FOR 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the under listed Daily Part-time Programmes leading to the award of National Diploma in various courses in the following Faculties:
1. Faculty of Engineering
2. Faculty of Science
3. Faculty of Environmental Studies
4. Faculty of Financial Management Studies
5. Faculty of Business and Communication Studies
1. Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must satisfy the UTME admission requirements for the 2015/2016 academic session.
2. Candidates who have sat for the post UTME examination of The Polytechnic, Ibadan and are interested in the Part-Time Programme can visit the website to apply for any course of their choice.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Candidates who sat for the post UTME examination of The Polytechnic, Ibadan will pay a fee of N3, 000.00 only, using any Verve or Interswitch Bank payment card (ATM).
2. Candidates who did not sit for the post UTME of The Polytechnic, Ibadan can also apply. Such candidate will pay a fee of N8, 000.00 only, using any Verve or Interswitch Bank payment card (ATM).
Application closes on Friday, 27 November, 2015.